Sunday 21 September 2014

Blog review: All the music technology 'stuff' you could ever need!

So I've been exploring the internet over the last few days, hunting for blogs that could be useful to my subject of music technology or to teachers in general. There have been a few excellent examples of what i feel are useful and informative blogs, but to me 'Music technology at Simon Belle' is a glowing example.
The blog provides music technology educators with an excellent insight of the specific modules or units or work students are expected to study, along with a basic overlay of information on said subjects and a number of resource examples to use as a guide while planning.
The layout is excellent, broken down into individual tabs which you can select to view by year or study (A2 or AS), or if you wish, by topic. There is also a wide selection of videos, mark schemes, homework examples and documents to help fellow music tech educators along their way.
Personally, as I begin my studies on the PCET course teaching Music Technology, I can already see this sight being a valuable asset and a go to for new ideas and any subject information I need.

Check it out at http://sbsmusictech.wordpress.com or select from 'my interesting teaching and music tech' blogs tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment